This week I accomplished the following in the production of my project proposal:
I have deepened my research, continued working on my project presentation, implemented the critique I have received from my professor and peers.
I created the following new slides and added them to the presentation:
I interviewed 30 people in my target audience. I have determined the general demographic characteristics of my target audience an identified the primary, secondary, and tertiary audience as well.
I conducted an audience survey with three users I identified from the larger target audience of 30.
I asked my users to suggest features and identify benefits. I looked for them to give me recommendations. I tried not to lead the questioning too much or provide the answers for them.
I followed these rules of thumb during my interview process:
I conducted interviews in the form of a questionnaire using "Survey for Pages" to better understand my user and target audience.
I re-designed my Target Audience Survey and published it across my social media platforms to solicit responses. I had a total of 109 responses. Take my ARTS AUDIENCES SURVEY
Here are the survey questions from my survey:
I created my Mood Board from the research I conducted and by knowing my persona's likes: The color they like, the type of images they gravitate towards, what brand attributes describe this person, etc. My mood board includes images, color swatches, and words.
I considered visual hierarchy and aimed to spark an emotional response from my viewers.
The tools I used to create my mood board are:
I have also started to research where I can look for subject matter experts.
Next week, I will be looking at defining the project:
This blog will serve as a place to create my case study. I invite you to follow along with me as I journey through this process.
Thank you for reading and for your interest.
Julie A. Davis Veach
Comments will be approved before showing up.
JOIN THE COLLECTORS CIRCLE